Matters of Taste
Cooking Classes in Perth for Everyone!
Our cooking classes in Perth are much loved. We specialise in de-mystifying culinary skills and teaching people how to enjoy cooking delicious fresh meals in their own home. Daily preparation of food is an essential part of living life in good shape. Discover the magic and ease of thinking and cooking intuitively, just like a professional chef.
Over time, attending cooking classes the benefits you gain are impressive….
• Techniques and skills that build into a solid foundation of culinary understanding
• You’ll be confident to cook ANY recipe and create your own dishes.
• Taste Education means you’ll understand how to make your food taste the best it possibly can.
• Broaden your repertoire, explore global cuisines and become an exciting cook.
• Increase efficiency by implementing techniques professional chefs use.
• Feel healthy, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed by eating a broad based, balanced, fresh food diet based on variety, every day. You are so worth it.
People who love food and cooking return time and time again to learn more. With fresh cooking lessons being designed regularly there is always something to satisfy your appetite.
But, if you are just setting out on your culinary journey, our kitchen is a great place to start. We ensure techniques are always explained and there’s plenty of opportunity to ask questions well as try your hand at practical applications.
You will be welcomed into the class as our buddy if you come alone, or bring some friends and a bottle of wine and make it a social occasion. Impress your partner and invite them to a cooking class ‘date’. You’ll leave feeling confident, inspired and excited about cooking!
By appointment. To see what we have coming up next, browse our class schedule on our website provided on this page.
Prices vary and booking fee applies. Please see website for details.
How to get there:
Please visit Transperth as your guide to public transport timetables, fares and accessible transport.
Get the best out of your neighbourhood and discover more local events with nabo.com.au
Ratings & Reviews
Matters of Taste Cooking School - Open / Closed
- SUN open
- MON open
- TUE open
- WED open
- THU open
- FRI open
- SAT open
Details may change at any time. Please verify with the event coordinator or venue before making plans or arrangements. If you see a mistake, report any inaccurate information here