The social network
for Eyre Peninsula
Eyre Peninsula Area Highlights & Essential Things To Do
Discover Your Local Eyre Peninsula Area
South Australia is a state with access to some of the most pristine beaches in the whole of Australia and Eyre Peninsula is no exception. Port Lincoln rests at the tip of the peninsula and offers the chance to swim in some of the clearest waters in the country. Don’t let the fear of shark infested waters get in the way of you enjoying the region. Surrounded by some of the cleanest waters in the country, make the most of the landscape and explore the land and sea.
There’s plenty of untamed wild landscapes to make the most of. Head out on a 4WD and conquer the dry coast of the region or take on the beasts of the ocean and head below the depths in Shark Cage Diving. Swim with all sorts of marine life, including sharks and sea lions. There are also plenty of opportunities to catch the glimpse of a whale migrating past the coast. Make the most of the clear waters and cast your line. You might even catch yourself something for tea. If you don’t want to do all of the work, join the Seafood Trail.
Guide your tastebuds through the South Australian cuisine as you treat yourself to a delicious meal at the annual Eyre Peninsula Gourmet Gallop, combining races, fashion and top of the line food. Don’t miss out on the biggest event in Australia! Head down to Port Lincoln for some of the biggest Australia Day activities at the Tunarama Festival.
The Eyre Peninsula region in South Australia offers visitors the opportunity to discover untamed lands and swim in waters where the monsters of the deep lurk. There’s plenty of things to do and places to go in the region, so make the most of your trip and explore both the land and the sea.
Eyre Peninsula Events & What's On
- Black Screen 2017 @ Middleback Arts Centre Middleback Arts Centre
- World Environment Day Workshops: Calico Shopping Bags Bunnings Warehouse - Port Lincoln
- Garden Craft Workshops: Sunflower Garden Stake @ Bunnings Port Lincoln Bunnings Warehouse - Port Lincoln
- Cirque Africa @ Middleback Arts Centre Middleback Arts Centre
- Decorator Workshops: Cool Cardboard Weaving @ Bunnings Port Lincoln Bunnings Warehouse - Port Lincoln
- Animal Craft Workshop: Make a Cute Turtle @ Bunnings Port Lincoln Bunnings Warehouse - Port Lincoln
Eyre Peninsula Top Picks & Articles
The Unforgettable Great Southern Rail
Looking for a way to travel and explore our great and vast sunburnt country in style, comfort, and ease? The Great Southern Rail provides three railway services tailored to unconventional traveller...