Coral Coast Area Highlights & Essential Things To Do
Discover Your Local Coral Coast Area
Explore the unusual coral, sand and desert land formations that form Western Australia’s Coral Coast region. Stretching from Exmouth in the north to Cervantes in the south, the region makes the most of the land and sea. With national parks to lose yourself in, a coast that is brimming with coral reefs and fish colonies, and natural desert features unique to Western Australia, Coral Coast is more than worth a visit.
The unique region of Coral Coast is home to a mixture of desert, bush and coast. Explore the sand dunes of Lancelin along the coastline or head inland to discover more unique land formations including the The Pinnacles.
Don’t let the fear of sharks scare you away from visiting the Coral Coast region. Shark Bay, although aptly named, is nothing like Jaws once you know what beaches to visit. Hamelin Pool draws attention from scientists, botanists and geologists alike. For those less interested in what’s living in the water, Shell Beach is the place to be. Surround yourself with white sandy beaches and warm clear waters.
Take a dip, relax and visit a region that celebrates the diversity of Australia, the Coral Coast.
Coral Coast Events & What's On
- Information Session | WA Plastic Bag Ban Geraldton Multipurpose Centre
- Book Sale (Feb 2018) @ Geraldton Regional Library Geraldton Regional Library
- Chinese New Year 2018 - Year of The Dog @ Queens Park Theatre Queens Park Theatre
- Morning Melodies | Fever - Tribute To Peggy Lee @ Queens Park Theatre Queens Park Theatre
- The Nutcracker | Moscow Ballet La Classique @ Queens Park Theatre Queens Park Theatre
- The Lark Ascending - Australian Chamber Orchestra @ Queens Park Theatre Queens Park Theatre
Coral Coast Top Picks & Articles
The Unforgettable Great Southern Rail
Looking for a way to travel and explore our great and vast sunburnt country in style, comfort, and ease? The Great Southern Rail provides three railway services tailored to unconventional traveller...