The social network
for Coral Coast
Coral Coast Area Highlights & Essential Things To Do
Discover Your Local Coral Coast Area
Explore the unusual coral, sand and desert land formations that form Western Australia’s Coral Coast region. Stretching from Exmouth in the north to Cervantes in the south, the region makes the most of the land and sea. With national parks to lose yourself in, a coast that is brimming with coral reefs and fish colonies, and natural desert features unique to Western Australia, Coral Coast is more than worth a visit.
The unique region of Coral Coast is home to a mixture of desert, bush and coast. Explore the sand dunes of Lancelin along the coastline or head inland to discover more unique land formations including the The Pinnacles.
Don’t let the fear of sharks scare you away from visiting the Coral Coast region. Shark Bay, although aptly named, is nothing like Jaws once you know what beaches to visit. Hamelin Pool draws attention from scientists, botanists and geologists alike. For those less interested in what’s living in the water, Shell Beach is the place to be. Surround yourself with white sandy beaches and warm clear waters.
Take a dip, relax and visit a region that celebrates the diversity of Australia, the Coral Coast.
Coral Coast Events & What's On
- Maratus - Film, Wine and Cheese Night Geraldton Regional Art Gallery
- Stones in His Pockets @ Queens Park Theatre Queens Park Theatre
- 2017 Geraldton Universities Centre Graduation Ceremony Queens Park Theatre
- 2017 Midwest Autumn Craft Round Up 129 point Leander Drive
- Story Time at Geraldton Regional Library Geraldton Regional Library
- Rhyme Time at Geraldton Regional Library Geraldton Regional Library
Coral Coast Top Picks & Articles
The Unforgettable Great Southern Rail
Looking for a way to travel and explore our great and vast sunburnt country in style, comfort, and ease? The Great Southern Rail provides three railway services tailored to unconventional traveller...